Re: [nvda-translations] assembla alerts

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 15:41:43 +0000

summary:
webhook in place and working, you should be able to disable email alerts from
assembla.

details:
if any file is changed in your language directory, you will receive an email
simular to what you use to get with assembla alerts.
The address the email will come from is: noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For example if I change something in the arabic folder, only other arabic
translators will be informed, so no need to
spam other languages. This should be better than assembla alerts.
Now each email that you receive is relevant to your work, so you should be able
to disable assembla alerts.

I have tested it privately and its seems ok, if you notice any problem please
let me know.

Hope this is ok.
Mesar