Re: [nvda-translations] Vocalizer for NVDA

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 11:22:45 +0100

Yes, you are right, I already suggested something like ikiwiki or django-gitcms
to run the website.
ikiwiki can use a svn repository to store its data, currently accepts rst or
markdown formatted files.
django-gitcms uses git, and i have already modified it to accept t2t files as
input.

ikiwiki also has a large community of users and is well developed.

We can probably easily extend it to read t2t formatted input files.

Mesar