Re: [nvda-translations] SystrayList 1.4 released

  • From: Him Prasad Gautam <drishtibachak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 09:01:32 +0545

Hi Rui,
Setup not working! I downloaded the final version.  of SysTrayList
(translation corrected -(the latest one). My nvda was configured to
Nepali language. But the setup was denied with a message "Failed to
open add-on package file at [location] - missing file or invalid file
format"
(please note that the message was in Nepali but I just translated in
English so that you may understand what the message was shown.)

When I configure the NVDA language to English, the setup succeded
normally. Afterward, I again switched to nepali, the  press of
NVDA+F11, was non functional. i tested it switching to different few
non-Nepali languages; in which the latest systraylist is available, it
worked. I am confused where lies the error? The beta version was
working well.

--
Him Prasad Gautam
Kathmandu, Nepal