Re: [nvda-translations] Some translated strings in Instant translate still in English

  • From: Rémy Ruiz <remyruiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 22:12:10 +0100

Hi Mesar, and all,;
In instant Translate version 2.2beta1 into language and from language combo box is always in english.
example:

From Language:
Into Language:
Automatically detect language
Instant Translate Settings
Select language from which you want to translate from and into and press ok.

Same troubel with in olds versions.
For info: tool.py is not compiled in tool.pyo
is normal?

Thanks for your help!
Cheers.
Rémy since France