Re: [nvda-translations] NVDA.po last commit

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 17:08:58 +0100

Dear Rubén,

Yes this is correct, we keep the translator messages, but we don't keep
autogenerated comments, i.e. the source line numbers.
Otherwise we will get a lot of apparent changes when code is moved
, but no real translation changes have been made.

It also makes difference files much smaller so it is easier to track
if/when a problem happens.

Please don't forget to commit your work regularly.

the ca folder is for your team, and you should be committing at the end
of each day that you work.

thanks,
Mesar