Re: [nvda-translations] N V D A in Gujarati

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 14:34:51 +0100

Hi Marlin,

No it is not necessary to subscribe to the espeak mailing list.
You can subscribe or look at the mailing list archive from the link i provided.

I am thinking of making something like the nvda translation workflow, but for
improving espeak, sometime in the near future,
but I have not had enough time yet.

The problem is that Jonathan does not have much time to help people on the
mailing list, and people want to improve things,
but it can be hard to get a posative outcome.

The documentation is also not as clear as it could be, and not complete.

Thanks.
Mesar