Re: [nvda-translations] Looking for beta testers and translators for a new speech synthesiser dedicated to NVDA

  • From: Ondrej Rosik <ondrej.rosik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 20:53:05 +0100

Hm, interesting, translators got license after translating license? I probably missed this somewhere, but now it is not important as I bought one for vocalizer.

Dňa 15. 12. 2014 o 20:44 Charles Chen (Redacted sender charlesc121227@xxxxxxxxx for DMARC) napísal(a):
Hello,

I can also help on Simplified Chinese. Thanks!