Re: [nvda-translations] Instant Translate

  • From: "DINAKAR T.D." <td.dinkar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 21:10:21 +0530

Thank you Alberto.

DINAKAR

On 30/11/2013 07:28 PM, Alberto Buffolino wrote:
DINAKAR T.D. (il 30/11/2013 14.34) ha scritto:
What does the word "experimental" mean in the string:
> Activate the auto-swap if recognized source is equal to the target
> (experimental).
Alberto:
Hi Dinakar,
it means that the recognition process of the real source language (when in addon source language is set on auto) is performed by Google, and in some cases is not correct (for example, Google sometimes confuses Italian and Spanish). In any case, I must update readme for clarification on this function, if you have doubts you can read my explanation at this link: //www.freelists.org/post/nvda-addons/I-dont-understand-this-explanation-in-INstant-translate,1
Alberto