Re: [nvda-translations] Dropbox addon 3.1 released

  • From: Patrick ZAJDA <patrick@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 21:14:33 +0100

Hi,

What language do you use?
Because I checked all manifest and po files and I found a \"\"\" in the tamil po file, so the manifest file is not correctly formated.

Patrick ZAJDA
patrick@xxxxxxxx
Skype : gansta93
MSN : patrickzajda@xxxxxxxxxxx

Le 09/02/2013 08:32, DINAKAR T.D. a écrit :
Hi,

While running the add-on package, I am getting an error message that there is no file or invalid formatting. Please find attached the log file.

Thanks,

DINAKAR

On 08/02/2013 09:08 PM, Patrick ZAJDA wrote:
Hi all.

The version 3.1 of the Dropbox NVDA addon is available.
Here is the link to download it:

http://patrick.zajda.fr/nvda/dropbox.nvda-addon

Changes for this version:
- Use another way to get cancel button and page tab. Now we don't have to focus them before using shortcuts. - When changing the active tab, the focus move to the tab page so when pressing tab, the first item of the tab is activated instead of staying to the previous used tab even if it is not activated anymore. - In the preferences dialog, it is now possible to press control+page up/down to switch between tabs. Control+tab and control+shift+tab still work.
- All localized manifest files should now be OK.
- Minor corrections.

Known problem: if you switch between tabs using the shortcuts, when you'll close the preferences window, NVDA won't be able to know the windows doesn't exist anymore. It is a known issue on NVDA and cannot be fixed probably because of Windows itself :)

Thanks again to all of the contributors for all their work on this add-on.