Re: [nvda-translations] A problem with the download link for an add-on

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 09:27:22 +0100

Hi, I was going to fix this yesterday, but I remembered a bug in the add-on manifest, so I didn't fix the broken link, waiting for the add-on correction.

Here is my report on the add-ons mailing list.
Thanks.

***

Hi, this is what appears in About add-on message.
I think the version is wrong and also the description should be enclosed between triple quotations. We can't do it since the add-on is not in our repos.
I have downloaded it from
http://files.nvaccess.org/nvda-addons/speechPlayerInEspeak-0.2.nvda-addon
Thanks.

***

SpeechPlayer in Espeak (speechPlayerInEspeak)
Version: 0.1
Author: NV Access Limited <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

El 17/03/2015 a las 9:18, Kostadin Kolev escribió:
Hello all,

I've done an update of the bulgarian translation of the description for
the "NV Speech Player" add-on in the NVDA add-ons website over here:
http://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/speechPlayer.bg.html
I've changed the bulgarian wording for "Download" from "Download" to
"Download of", witch is the correct one for the bulgarian language. The
problem is, that after that, maybe due to that, or maybe due to
something else, the download link for the add-on broke and it doesn't
work. Actually, it doesn't even appear as a link anymore, but only as a
text. The strange thing is, that I didn't get any error messages for the
commit in the e-mail message that I've received after I've done the
commit with the updated translation. Can someone please check what's
going on?

Thanks much in advance!

___
Best wishes,