[nvda-translations] keyboard help mode in user guide

  • From: "Bart Simons" <leesvoer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NVDA translation" <nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 16:58:07 +0100

Hello,

Forgive me if this is not the right place to bring this up. If it is not please point me in the right direction.

Section 4.6 of the user guide contains a table with basic NVDA commands. Line 6 is about "keyboard help mode". Anywhere else in the document this is called "input help mode". e.g. in section 4.4

May I suggest to change the wording in section 4.6 to "input mode" since I believe it refers to the same thing?

Regards

Bart Simons