[nvda-translations] arabic_spec.utb braille table

  • From: ruslan <ru2020slan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 22:01:22 +0300

Hi team!
First of all i direct this letter to Arabic speakers.
I would like you to test, and if it possible, you to correct and add supplementary Arabic Characters. This file arabic_spec.utb contains supplementary characters which are found in Qur'an.
I use the java-program zekr to read Qur'an.
I understand that not all characters i wrote in the table.
therefore i am writing to you, Arabic speakers.
the file arabic_spec.utb can be downloaded from svn ./ru/brailleTables/arabic_spec.utb.

Thank you very much!

best regards.
ruslan