[nvda-translations] Re: Welcome to list, and general info.

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 21:26:20 +0100

On Wed 14/09/11,20:36, killer-of-god wrote:
> >You may feel that there are a lot of emails from assembla, but this is
> >mostly because new languages and their files are being added, this will
> >reduce as time passes.
> Should I receive large number of mails since I'm a member of this
> team?

not that many emails, depending on your assembla email alert settings,
If i remember correctly it should send you a message for each commit,
with the svn commit message.
You may want to log into assembla and check on your alert settings.

> I'm sure I didnt seen any messages from assembla yet.

the address is:
username <screenReaderTranslations@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
and for the automatic scripts it is
CommitBot <screenReaderTranslations@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The address is the same but the name infront of the address specifies
the account.

it is usually easy to tell from the email subject if you can simply
delete it or if it is worth reading.

for example the latest intresting message regarding ch or ug is
subject: "new revisions to be translated"
body:
"ar: 2 new revision(s) in ch-diffs (4674, 4677)
fi: 2 new revision(s) in ch-diffs (4674, 4677)
pl: 5 new revision(s) in ch-diffs (4664, 4669, 4670, 4674, 4677)"

and for the interface file:
subject: "Merging in messages from rev4666 into nvda.po"
body:
"pl:
    before: 0 fuzzy messages, and 8 untranslated messages.
    now: 0 fuzzy messages, and 9 untranslated messages."

this one only included Polish since it is the latest nvda.po file that
was introduced, the other languages were mensioned in a previous commit.

> With best regards from Poland
> Hubert

With warm wishes on a sunny day in the UK :)

Mesar