[nvda-translations] Updated translation documentation

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 18:58:31 +0000

Dear all,

The information on the nvda translation wiki has been updated and simplified.
Thanks to Bernd for providing the instructions for tortoise, it should
be simpler than ever to contribute.

Head page for the Translation wiki:
http://nvda-project.org/wiki/TranslatingNVDA
updated page with tortoise svn info:
http://www.nvda-project.org/wiki/TranslatingUsingAutomaticProcess

Also welcome to all the new translators.

As ever if we can simplify anything or something is unclear we are all
here to help.

p.s. I will be committing all our work on the day before the
2012.1 release, so
please dont leave things to the last minute.

Keep up the good work.
Mesar