[nvda-translations] Release of 3.3 version of poeditMadeEasy.

  • From: Him Prasad Gautam <drishtibachak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations <nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 15:32:35 +0545

Hi Lists,
As requested by some of our fellow translators; in poeditMadeEasy
addons;  I have made a provision of setting the announcement of
comment Window Title in on/off mode.
Now, by pressing control+shift+s, you can toggle the announcement state.
If set to do 'not say' option; on a press of control+shift+a, it will
directly report the content of the comment window.
However, the setting prevails only for current session and by default
it is in 'say title' mode!
Download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i1h85kiq349v4hw/poeditMadeEasy-3.3.nvda-addon?dl=0

 Regards.