[nvda-translations] Possibly OT: NVDACon 2015.1

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 19:22:11 -0800

Dear fellow translators:

First, sorry if the NVDACon-related stuff is off-topic (if so, please
respond to the following post to me privately).

I'd like to suggest promoting NvDACon 2015.1 in our language communities.
This is an opportunity for users around the world to get to talk to
developers of NVDA, talk to users in other countries and to meet NVDA
translators. Also, if you are willing, I'd like to propose that we have a
translators meeting where we can discuss state of the translations workflow
and to pass on our knowledge to people interested in translating NVDA. Also,
please let me (or us) know if your community members are interested in
additional sessions and/or like to host one (so far, session topic
suggestions include keynote from devs, Google Apps, translations overview
and a general user chat).

Tentatively, NvDACon 2015.1 is planned for March 2015 and will be held over
two weekends. If we do decide to have a translations meeting, I propose
doing it on one of the dates (March 14th, 21st or 28th).

Thank you.

Cheers,

Joseph