[nvda-addons] reportSymbols add-on

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 13:43:44 +0200

Hi, If there is no objection, I will create a repo in NVDA add-ons GitHub for reportSymbols add-on.

I would like to request basic review for this small add-on and we can post it on the add-ons website if you agree.

The reason is that it's been requested and an old version was shared time ago, but this is not updated with script category, add-on help and possibility of managing configuration throught NVDA for profiles.

Basically, the add-on contains an event_typedCharacters to dectct if the typed symbols are alphanumeric characters or spyce, and if not, they are spoken when isTypingProtected returns False and if the option of speaking typed characters is also deactivated.

Thanks.