[nvda-addons] programming adons and other things

  • From: "Scott" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scott110169@yahoo" for DMARC)
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 22:21:11 -0400

Hello, I went to
www.python.org
to download i think it is package 3.4.something of a .tgz file that I'd imagine is what I'd need to get started programming.

I'd like to learn python enough to start programming nvda adon stuff and other programs for myself, but, mainly for others as well.
Does python.org have everything I will need to start including documentation?
Also I'd like to try to find some source code of a program or two to see how it looks.
Thank you much.

Have a good weekend.

Scott