[nvda-addons] Re: nvda not reading list in itunes

  • From: Kyle Davis <kyles.supernova@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 09:57:55 -0700

i still don't like this problem being unable to know where i am in the list, work arounds does help but sometimes but it takes longer to perform the same action then it would take when you just do it the normal way. normaly in this situation i would just uninstall the program and search for another one but so far itunes is the only program that is capable of connecting and syncing IOS devices such as my iphone and ipad, i cannot downgrade since the older version of itunes's installer will not allow you unless you uninstall your current version of itunes completely and there is a problem with IOS device compatibility when you have a older version of itunes with the latest version of IOS being unable to connect, which i have experienced before leaving you with no choice, it's the latest version or no itunes and no syncing with iphones no choice at all.
On 5/30/2016 3:01 AM, Brian's Mail list account BY wrote:

People are too ready to accept second class service from big companies who need to know better.
Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-