[nvda-addons] Re: jellybean tts ad-on

  • From: Bernd Dorer <bernd_dorer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 07:29:50 +0200

This list doesn't seem to allow such big attachments. Please provide a URL to download.

Am 18.05.2013 07:10, schrieb Josh Kennedy:
you can extract the .apk file using 7zip.

On 5/18/2013 12:41 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
What is the name of that engine? If we know the name, we could do a
Google search for it.
For engine file, could you send it to me, Mesar, Patrick Z, Beqa and
other parties so we can take a look at what's going on?
Cheers,
Joseph