[nvda-addons] Re: commit/virtualRevision: ABuffEr: Attempt to fix add-on behavior, success in part

  • From: Alberto Buffolino <a.buffolino@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 21:16:31 +0100

Hi all,
I tried to restore the missed function of this useful add-on
I don't understand completely all textInfos and review navigation in NVDA sourcecode yet, so please test and review the code. In my test, it shows exactly what you get navigating line by line with review navigation. That is, if there are dirty lines with navigation, they are also in VirtualRevision output.
Alberto