[nvda-addons] Re: Writing scripts for a Braille display driver

  • From: Amanda Lacy <lacy925@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 16:15:57 -0500

So that strategy didn't work...

Hopefully this question will be easier to answer:
Every time the cells on the Braille display change, for example when I scroll forward, the Braille has to be updated, so the Braille cells have to be stored in a set of ints or something somewhere. How can I get access to this data for use in my program?
On 6/23/2014 2:10 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Could you attach your file so we can take a look at it and test?
Cheers,
Jsoeph