[nvda-addons] Re: Windows 10 compatibility: yes with caveats

  • From: Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 09:37:31 +1200

Well I am happy that nvda largly works without mods.

On 29/07/2015 5:35 a.m., Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi add-on writers,

I'm happy to report that NVDA is compatible with Windows 10 with caveats. In
order to use Edge, you need to use next snapshots, otherwise you can wait
for 2015.3. For many add-ons, this does not pose a problem.

Good luck for those upgrading this week.

Cheers,

Joseph