[nvda-addons] The resource add on. v3

  • From: "Brian's Mail list account BY" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 13:55:19 -0000

Not sure what I've done but this add on seems to stop things working if I use the nvda/shift/3 command to look at drives. I hear a windows 7 ding and everything stops. I can get back by doing control alt delete, logging off and logging back on again. I'm not completely aware of the nvda requirements when being installed, but the user is an admin account.

What might be going on here as xp works fine.
Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-