[nvda-addons] Speak command keys only for tab and shift+tab keys

  • From: "_abdel_" <abdelkrim.bensaid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NVDA-addons" <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 17:58:19 +0200

Hello all,
I am a beginner in the scripting for NVDA.
Firstly, I wanted to apologize for my expression in English,  I use Google
translate to translate my message.
I would like to make a simple script in the folder globalPlugins, whose mission
would be to vocalize pressing the Tab and shift+tab keys.
My problem is that when I try to use this script by integrating gesture.send()
in the code, when i use this script in Excel for example, pressing the Tab key
is vocalized, but the affected cell is not pronounced by NVDA.
I think NVDA there has already integrated a script for Excel that uses this
shortcut key, but how did he do that gesture.send() does not make him hand.
I know I can define the speak command keys on every commands, thanks to the
shortcut NVDA+4, but my goal is only to vocalize the Tab and Shift Tab keys, I
do not want to generalize the vocalization of all commands.
Is there would be a solution?
Thank you in advance.