[nvda-addons] Redesign of main NVDA interface.

  • From: Him Prasad Gautam <drishtibachak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 06:32:49 +0545

hi Developers,
Since community recommended addons are growing and   such addons with
its own  'setting options' had put it in the preferences menu.
In coming days,  the growth seems certain. Consequently, an uglier
long list of each addons setting will appear under the preferences
menu.
inclusion of a permanent menu as 'Addons Setting'  under preferences
will intact the short handling and beauty of main interface.
The individual setting menu of each addons be put under the proposed
preferences/'Addons settings'.
Definitely, one or two line in users guide and one po message has to
be added; however, in my opinion, translation  of one or two short
lines in users guide and one message of two words will not that
burdenful. But as I think, it will make things smart.

Him Prasad Gautam
Kathmandu, Nepal