[nvda-addons] Re: RFC: don't use the repository README as add-on user documentation (was) Re: Re: Configobj requirement in addon template

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 23:12:57 +0100

Hi Joseph, all,

Replying in this thread, so that the conversation is all linked
together.

I didn't get a reply from anyone with regard to the comments in the
email below.
I would value if someone else could spend some time re-reading the
various implementations and give a second opinion before we start
merging things.

thanks,
Mesar