[nvda-addons] Re: Preparing NVDA addon on MS office shortcut commands.

  • From: mk360 <mk.seventhson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 09:19:31 -0400

I Think is a good idea. actually access to key commands in office is
too slow because the help menu has too many options, usually has links
to external resources on internet, etc. However, all people can decide
if they need or not add-ons and install or not. Wiki on NVDA's website
is a good idea however, but for example I use NVDA with word on my
office and my access to internet is too restrictive.
One problem I see is the translations, because some stupid translator
translated shortcut commands in office, for example open in english
versions of word is ctrl o (for open) but in spanish versions is ctrl
a (abrir)... It's a new problem in NVDA next snap for example with
ctrl I that says "italic off" but in spanish is "go to" (ir a)
however, it is a problem for translators.
Regards,
mk.