[nvda-addons] Re: NVDA and Dvdfab

  • From: "Brian's Mail list account BY" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 11:30:24 +0100

That very much depends on how the program is designed. My usual stance is to just install it and see, assuming its a freeby.
Many of these programs seem to have no objects as such visible for screenreaders which more or less makes them inaccessible unless you know they have hotkeys which can operate the controls, like in Winamp for example.
Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-