[nvda-addons] Goldwave again

  • From: "Brian's Mail list account BY" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 15:23:25 -0000

It seems in the recent snaps of next and master we are getting the error on hitting end marker again intermittently in the old Goldwave version, IE not the new all singing one. also the error on starting some processes from effects and the save dialogue are back it seems. if it were just one machine I'd expect it to be my end, but its several. I've not recorded the logs and apart from the ding and no info where appropriate there seems no adverse result. Its strange though.

Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-