[nvda-addons] Re: Goldwave

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 13:04:51 +0100

Hi Joseph,

On Sun 14/09/14,13:57, Noelia wrote:
> if you want you can provide the link to Goldwave website or user
> guide, as done in eMule add-on, in the readme, so native commands can be
> read there too.

Noelia's suggestion is much better.
Our addon's should not be documenting application default features,
unless the addon enhances or extend it in some way. Otherwise new user
might ask why do you document this but not that, and depending on
application size this might be vast.
It will also add unnecessary work on translators.

thanks,
Mesar