[nvda-addons] Re: GMail Add-on Request

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 18:23:15 +0200

Hi, please read 8.3 chapter of the user guide.
There you will find a better explanation than the comments I can do.
Then we can talk about further details and a possible ticket.
Thanks.

El 04/09/2014 18:13, Bhavya shah escribió:
Hi.
I don't know anything about how to manage configuration profiles and
triggers and all that.
Please could you explain in a greater detail?
Also, could you create the ticket you suggested, if it is valid? And
share the ticket number here so that I can CC myself?

On 9/4/14, Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, imo this issue could be probably related to other websites.
Personally I prefer manage these situations via manual profiles.
Perhaps you would like to send a ticket for creating other triggers
which can be associated with profiles, for instance when an object
becomes the foreground or is focused.
Thanks.

El 04/09/2014 14:58, Bhavya shah escribió:
Dear all.
Generally, most users including me would want to keep the reporting of
tables option enabled.
However, due to a reason I have to keep it off.
While reading any conversation in GMail (Basic HTML) the sender's name
which I first reach by h to go to next heading, is in a table, so I
have to listen to table with x columns and x rows. Then until I get to
the message, I have to listen to the cell coordinants and everything
else.
Could an addon be made for NVDA to not read tables while reading
conversations in GMail?
Also, if someone is willing to have a look and try to resolve, should
I post the link to some other valid GMail issues (webmail only)?
Hoping to hear from you soon.