[nvda-addons] Re: Dropbox 3.0 requires an update for Dropbox addon

  • From: Patrick ZAJDA <patrick@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 11:56:35 +0100

Hello,

In fact, Dropbox has never made the maximum of efforts to make Dropbox
accessible : tabs have always been not accessible, I told them but
nothing more a year ago; their menu doesn't appears to be very
accessible too, and these are some example, so I am not optimistic for a
good change, except if a lot of people tel them.

The appModule is not the cause, so it is sure it is the new Dropbox GUI
which has not been made very well, thx Dropbox developers... Sure they
know their job and they do it really cleanly ;)

Another point which made me asking myself if it would be really
productive to try to maintain the Dropbox add-on anymore...

Regards,

Patrick

--
Patrick ZAJDA