[nvda-addons] Re: Control Voice Ring Globally

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 09:14:26 +0800

Make the change with no profile active. That way, it gets saved in your normal configuration.

Jamie

On 12/06/2014 2:21 AM, Homme, James wrote:
Hi,
Is it possible to control the rate, volume, pitch, language, and variant
globally? I'm finding myself having to adjust this every time I trigger an
existing profile. This gets inconvenient. I could be missing how to use
profiles properly, though. If so, I apologize for the user error.

Thanks.

Jim

   From: kennycheung0@xxxxxxxxx
   Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 16:48:45 -0400
   To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

   where can I find it

   Sent from Kenny's iPhone
   Learn about the-m-word.net and please sine.
   I took the pledge will you?
   http://www.the-m-word.net

   On Jun 10, 2014, at 4:29 PM, Amanda Lacy <lacy925@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Oops, you're right.

     On 6/10/2014 3:26 PM, Sharni-Lee Ward wrote:

       There are four voices: Adam, Benjamin, Caleb (which is a whispering
one), and David (which is very deep).

       > From: bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
       > To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
       > Subject: [nvda-addons] Re: nvSpeechPlayer: Should we change the
sound of the David Voice
       > Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 21:22:47 +0100
       >
       > What is the david voice. I thought there were only two voices that
actually
       > worked?
       > Brian
       >
       > bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
       > Sent via blueyonder.
       > Please address personal email to:-
       > briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, putting 'Brian Gaff'
       > in the display name field.

Eloquence, I

(without quotes) to nvda-addons-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

       > If you have questions for list moderators, please send a message to
nvda-addons-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

       > Community addons can be found here: http://addons.nvda-project.org

views of Highmark, its diversified business, or affiliates.

James Teh
Executive Director, NV Access Limited
Ph +61 7 3149 3306
www.nvaccess.org