[nvda-addons] Cleanup and updating add-on documentation code for several add-ons

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 13:46:00 -0700

Hi all,
As some of the add-ons are either in need of updates or are no longer
needed, I propose that we take this time to cleanup some of the add-ons that
meets the following criteria:
* Functionality has been merged into NVDA core.
* Alternate add-ons are available.
The other issue is that some popular add-ons didn't get the documentation
code update. If you are willing, I'll update the doc code for these add-ons,
which include eMule, Emoticons and so on (it would be best to let add-on
authors do this work).
Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph