[nvda-addons] Re: Add-on maintenance: August 2015 maintenance add-ons now available

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 19:32:55 +0200

Thanks. I will send your e-mail to spanish mailing list.

El 31/07/2015 a las 19:07, Joseph Lee escribió:

Hi all,

On behalf of community add-ons team, I’m delighted to announce the
immediate availability of August 2015 maintenance add-ons. As part of
this release, Emoticons 4.0, fixing settings and smiley dialog issue, as
well as Focus Highlight 3.0 fixing Task Manager issues among other
things, are now available.

The following add-ons are now live:

·BitChe 2.3

·Clip Contents Designer 3.1

·Emoticons 4.0

·Emule 2.5

·Focus Highlight 3.0

·GoldWave 3.1

·Place Markers 5.4

·Read Feeds 2.4

·Resource Monitor 4.1

·StationPlaylist 5.2 and 6.0-dev August snapshot 1

As always, the add-ons listed above can be found at our add-ons page at
addons.nvda-project.org. Thank you.

Cheers,

Joseph