[nvda-addons] Re: Addon for MS access code review

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 18:08:16 -0700

Hi,
Your solution works as expected in Office 2010.
A small request: would you like to maintain Microsoft Access app module?
A few things though:
* In scripts, we usually use the name "gesture" for the second argument.
* I think docstrings might not be needed to explain all functions, as a one
liner might be sufficient.
* It might be preferable to split objects into their own overlay class (such
as access cell, access table, etc.) for easier debugging and maintenance.
* Aren't Shift+Right arrow, up arrow and f3 native Access commands? If so,
I'd recommend using a different gestures to minimize conflict and to pass on
as much native gestures as possible to Access.
At least you've started well. Keep up the good work.
Cheers,
Joseph