[ntnm] Re: Missing e-mail titles 21 Sept 2015

  • From: "Chris James" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "chris52james" for DMARC)
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 17:21:31 +0100

Hi Dan

I'm in basically the same position as you. I got a batch of papers early
this morning, the last paper received was timed at 03.18am, when my other
titles still had not appeared at about 10.15 am I rang RNIB Customer
Services in Peterborough. After I explained the position to them I was
placed on hold while they contacted RNIB Newsagent team. Customer services
came back on the line and informed me there was no problem at their end, as
all the titles I subscribe to had been sent by them. I was then told to
contact BT as other customers were affected as well. The missing titles
have now come through, but only lately.

I keep getting different cut off times from RNIB. Lastly I was informed by
them if all my titles had not come through by about 10.15 then I should
contact them. Thanks for the info Dan, much appreciated.

Regards

Chris