[ntaug] possible contract opening(s)

  • From: "Sarah McConnell" <sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:44:47 -0500

Hi,

I have a major company that's interested in giving me a project, if I can just
prove I have access to enough qualified CBT developers. If you are interested
in a contract opportunity, please send me your resume. Right now I'm not in a
position to say if it will turn into anything, what it would pay, how long it
would last, etc., but if I can get some good resumes on file, hopefully it will
turn into jobs for some of us...I'm trying to show some depth here, so only
experienced developers please.

Thanks,

Sarah McConnell
sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx