[ntaug] The NTAUG Website

  • From: adams.tom@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: ntaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 15:34:08 +0000

Hi All!

As you may have noticed, the NTAUG website has been
down for 2 weeks now. I've absolutely had it with this
horrible web hosting company (www.gnxonline.com). Until
Lars or someone else takes control of the website and
domain, I'm going to move everything to my
aimelearning.com site. The web hosting agreement
expires the first of September so if it is to continue
as a website, someone needs to take over and move the
domain to another web hoster. In the meantime, you'll
be able to access the site at
http://www.aimelearning.com/ntaug when I upload the
files. I'll send another e-mail to let you know when
they're there.

Tom Adams
adams.tom@xxxxxxxxx