[ntaug] Full Time Employment Opportunity at Sprint

  • From: adams.tom@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: ntaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:33:55 +0000

Hi All!

Please let me know if you or someone you know with at
least 3 years' recent AW experience would like to work
full time at the Sprint University of Excellence here in
Overland Park, KS, just south of KC. I've been here
fulltime for 2-1/2 weeks and about 6 months altogether
and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd recommend a job here
to anyone. If you are interested, you need to let me
know ASAP. This is an immediate hire.

Please DO NOT post this to the AWARE list or to the
newsgroup. I haven't yet received permission to do so.

Tom Adams
adams.tom@xxxxxxxxx