[NTA HRC] YWCA 2012 Spring Golf Tournament -- Please Come Back!

  • From: "Chapman, Michael A. (LARC-D504)" <michael.a.chapman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 13:47:12 -0500

From: Donna Speller Turner [ds.turner@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ds.turner@xxxxxxxxx>]
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 4:31 PM
To: ds.turner@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ds.turner@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: YWCA 2012 Spring Golf Tournament -- Please Come Back!

Thanks in advance for forwarding this invite to all of your golfer friends!

dsturner

=====================

YOU'RE INVITED!

Please consider participating in the 2012 YWCA VA Peninsula Golf Tournament --
to be held on Saturday, May 26, 2012.  This is a major fundraiser for our YWCA,
and we can promise you great prizes, competitive play, and a fantastic BBQ to
end the day's F-U-N!  See the attached flyer and registration form ..... feel
free to forward to other golfers, and encourage everyone to register early!
THIS WILL BE F-U-N!

[cid:1.3624733753@web122003.mail.ne1.yahoo.com]

Donna Speller Turner
Extraordinarily Creative!