[NTA HRC] Wanted: Senior Advisor / Vice President for Inclusion and Diversity - VA Tech

  • From: "Michael A. Chapman" <machapman757@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Michael A. Chapman" <machapman757@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 07:44:46 -0400

VA Tech is seeking a dynamic individual for its new position of Senior
Advisor / Vice President for Inclusion and Diversity.

See attached recruitment documents.

VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
Michael A. Chapman, P.E.
machapman757@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:machapman757@xxxxxxxxxxx>
757-827-9971 (h)
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
"The Secret Of Your Future Is Hidden In Your Daily Routine"