[NTA HRC] Fw: Goin' Postal Needs Your Help

  • From: "Yolanda L. Hinton" <yolanda.l.hinton@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ntahamptonroads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 18:38:24 -0700 (PDT)

Goin' Postal, in the Hampton Woods Plaza, Big Bethel Rd at Hampton Roads Center Parkway, is owned by Roosevelt Phillips, a friend and former Air Force Officer. Please read his message below and consider patronizing his business the next time you have shipping, packing, copying or similar needs. I have used his services several times and have been very happy with it. Don't know whether to use UPS, DHL or FedEx? They will tell you which has the best price and fastest service and let you choose the carrier.

Yolanda