[NTA] Fwd: MENTORING: IT TAKES A VILLAGE!

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5000)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 11:07:39 +0000

Begin forwarded message:

From: Frances Luckett <fluckett@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:fluckett@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: October 28, 2014 at 3:43:23 PM EDT
To: Frances Luckett <fluckett@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:fluckett@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: MENTORING: IT TAKES A VILLAGE!

Greetings friends, family & acquaintances,

Our grandson Joshua is now beginning to apply to colleges and plans  to major
in Industrial Design.
He is presently in need of a mentor to assist him in developing a specific
portfolio as requested by individual colleges.  This mentor should have
expertise in the field of design, inclusive of studio art yet not limited to
studio art and have a desire to give back (building a bridge so that another
might successfully cross over).

If you can assist in anyway, please contact me or please pass forward to your
select group of family friends who understand and support the (IT TAKES A
VILLAGE CONCEPT!).  Other ethnic groups understand and operate accordingly
towards the success of its’ youth.

Therefore, I’m reaching out to you to assist me as I assist my grandson as he
continues to walk towards his greatness!

Much appreciation,
Frances