[NTA] Fw: College/Grad Students: STEM Fellowship Deadline July 15th

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5560)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:02:59 -0500

-------- Original Message --------

Fw: College/Grad Students: STEM Fellowship Deadline July 15th

Mon, 12 Jul 2010 16:37:42 -0700 (PDT)

Lisa C.M. Speigner
<lcspeigner@xxxxxxxxx><http://us.mc369.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=lcspeigner@xxxxxxxxx>

Arthur Turner
<arthurturner@xxxxxxxxxxx><http://us.mc369.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=arthurturner@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Application deadline is  July 15th  2010

The National Minority STEM Fellowship Program (NMSFP) is a two-year fellowship
funded by the US Department of Energy and administered by the Educational
Advancement Alliance, Inc. (EAA).  We will support up to 40 fellows who are
starting or continuing in Master's level programs in science, technology,
engineering, or mathematics (STEM) at colleges and universities in Delaware ,
Maryland , New Jersey ,
Pennsylvania , or Washington DC .

The NMSFP will provide a stipend of $18,000 per year and tuition support up to
$20,500 per year ($77,000 maximum over a two-year period).  Applicants must be
US citizens and should be permanent residents of Delaware , Maryland , New
Jersey , Pennsylvania , or Washington DC .  Individuals from cultural, racial,
geographic, and socio-economic backgrounds that are currently underrepresented
in graduate education are encouraged to participate in the fellowship program.

There are 30 fellowship slots currently available for Fall 2010.  If you are
aware of any students who may be interested and eligible for the NMSFP, please
have them
contact me directly by using the information listed below. I assure you that
they will receive a prompt response.

If you or any of your colleagues would like to meet with me directly regarding
this tremendous opportunity, please contact Ms. Sheronda Ball using the
information below.

Best,

Sheronda Rae Ball, MSS, MLSP
Program Dire ctor
Educational Advancement Alliance, Inc.
4548 Market Street-Suite LL-04
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania  19139
Office Phone Numbers: (215) 243-4141 or (215) 895-4003
Cell Phone Number: (267) 679-9154
Fax: (215) 472-2440 Fax
sball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc576.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=sball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.eaalliance.org<http://www.eaalliance.org/>

The best way to predict the future is to help create it.

,_._,___