[NTA] FW: [hunet] SRO positions at NIA

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5000)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 19:46:50 +0000

From: hunet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hunet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 5:46 PM
To: Kelly Brooks
Subject: [hunet] SRO positions at NIA

K-

Here's a job for you!

Shalom from your humble servant and researcher,

brother hebrew ben Yisrael
(Ezekiel 1:1–3:27): Yahweh approaches Ezekiel as the divine warrior, riding in
his battle chariot<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkabah>.
Isaiah Chapter 45:5 I am YHWH, and there is none else, beside Me there is no yah
twitter follow me @brotherhebrew
And Samuel said: 'Hath YAHWEH as great delight in burnt-offerings and
sacrifices, as in hearkening to the voice of YAHWEH? Behold, to obey is better
than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
"Under Yahweh's Laws Men Shall Live"