[NTA] FW: [eejfi] Sheila Y. Tolson Memorial Scholarship Fund for (MD-Wash.metro. area)

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5560)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:14:10 -0600

--- FRANCIS TOLSON <fdtolson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: FRANCIS TOLSON <fdtolson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Scholarships Applications
Date: Friday, February 13, 2009, 12:00 PM
Dear Sir,

I am one of the directors of a Non-profit corporation whose mission is to
provide needed scholarship assistance to high school graduates to further their
formal education.  If you know of high school graduates who are seeking to
further their education and need financial assistance, please refer them to our
website (sheilaytolson-msf.org<http://sheilaytolson-msf.org/>). Mr. Clyde
Boykin referred us to you.

The instructions for completing the applications and basic requirements are
also on the website.  Thanks for your help in advance and we will look to hear
from students who you are able to contact.

Sincerely,
Frank Tolson

=============================

From: FRANCIS TOLSON <fdtolson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Scholarships Applications
Date: Friday, February 13, 2009, 2:21 PM
Mr. Andoh,

Thanks for your response to my inquiry.  I live in the Bowie area and my family
and friends in 2003 established a scholarship fund in memory of our daughter
who was killed in an automobile accident in 1984.  She was a student  at UMBC
but was on leave from school during the time of the accident.  Sheila was an
encourager of young people in the area of higher education.

The Sheila Y. Tolson Memor. Scholarship Fund, Inc.(SYTMSF) was established in
2003 and registered as a 501c(3) in November 2004.  We began fund raising in
2005 and have awarded ten (10) $2000 scholarships to ten students from the
MD-Washington area during the past three years.   At our annual banquet to be
held on the third Friday of June 2009, we hope to award four or five
Scholarships to qualifying applicants who have applied for the SYTMSF this
year.   Please visit our website at
http://www.sheilaytolson-msf.org

 and get further information about the Sheila Y. Tolson memor.  Please let me
know more about you and your organization.

Sincerely,
Frank Tolson

________________________________

__._,_.___
Reply to
sender<mailto:jyandoh@xxxxxxxxx?subject=Sheila%20Y.%20Tolson%20Memorial%20Scholarship%20Fund%20for%20(MD-Wash.metro.%20area)>
 | Reply to
group<mailto:eejfi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Sheila%20Y.%20Tolson%20Memorial%20Scholarship%20Fund%20for%20(MD-Wash.metro.%20area)>
Messages in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eejfi/message/2232;_ylc=X3oDMTM0ZjA5b3M2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzc1ODQwMDkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTM3MDg3BG1zZ0lkAzIyMzIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjY1ODk1NDgwBHRwY0lkAzIyMzI->
 (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your
Group<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eejfi;_ylc=X3oDMTJlYTM5OXJsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzc1ODQwMDkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTM3MDg3BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTI2NTg5NTQ4MA-->