[NTA] FW: Unexplainable, inexcusable !!

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5050)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 20:38:20 -0500

       I challenge you to read this and NOT have the will to pass it on to your
20...

No one has been able to explain to me why young men and women serve in the U.S.
Military for 20 years, risking their
lives protecting freedom, and only get 50% of their pay. While Politicians hold
their political positions in the safe
confines of the capital, protected by these same men and women, and receive
full pay retirement after serving one
term. It just does not make any sense.

Monday we learned that the staffers of Congress family members are exempt from
having to pay back student loans. This
will get national attention if news networks will broadcast it. When you add
this to the below, just where will all
of it stop?

This will take less than thirty seconds to read. If you agree, please pass it
on.

This is an idea that we should address.

For too long we have been too complacent about the workings of Congress. Many
citizens had no idea that members of
Congress could retire with the same pay after only one term, that they
specifically exempted themselves from many of
the laws they have passed (such as being exempt from any fear of prosecution
for sexual harassment) while ordinary
citizens must live under those laws. The latest is to exempt themselves from
the Healthcare Reform... in all of its
forms. Somehow, that doesn't seem logical. We do not have an elite that is
above the law. I truly don't care if they
are Democrat, Republican, Independent or whatever. The self-serving must stop.

If each person that receives this will forward it on to 20 people, in three
days, most people in The United States of
America will have the message.. This is one proposal that really should be
passed around.
 Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution: "Congress shall
make no law that applies to the citizens
of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or
Representatives; and, Congress shall make no
law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply
equally to the citizens of the United
States ."
You are one of my 20+

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com

DISH(r) - Official Site
DISH Offers Twice as Many Packages Than Other TV Providers. Call Now!
<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/4e444d4b112255838east02vuc>DISHNetwork.com<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/4e444d4b112255838east02vuc>