[NTA] FW: Submit a Technical Paper to the 2012 NSBE Aerospace Systems Conference

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5050)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:18:59 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: conf-chair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:conf-chair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:40 AM
Subject: Submit a Technical Paper to the 2012 NSBE Aerospace Systems Conference

Good morning,

In February of 2010, you were part of history at the first NSBE
Aerospace Systems Conference.  We are asking you to help lighting
strike twice at the second NSBE Aerospace Systems Conference, February
1-4, 2012, in Los Angeles, California.

Specifically, we would like to ask you to submit a technical paper
and become part of the 2012 Conference Proceedings.  By now you have
hopefully seen our Call for Papers, but if not, please download a copy
from http://www.nsbe-asc2012.org/index.php/call-for-papers.

Conference tracks for the 2012 conference include:
*         Aerodynamics and Aviation
*         Aerospace Simulation & Testing
*         Avionics and Software
*         National Defense Aviation & Space Systems
*         Systems Engineering
*         Space Commerce, Tourism, & Colonization
*         Space Exploration
*         Space Launch Vehicles
*         Space Research of NSBE
*         Space Science

The hyperlink to our paper submission portal
(https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/NSBE2012/) as well as our
technical paper template (MS Word format) are also available on that
page.

For those who have never written a technical paper, please take
advantage of the NSBE Aerospace Systems Conference as an opportunity
to submit a first paper in a supportive environment.  And those who
have, particularly those who submitted papers in 2010, please help to
build the depth and breadth of this publication with your renewed
support.

The abstract submission deadline of September 1 is rapidly
approaching.  Please contact me or your track chair (see the extended
Call for Papers download on the previously mentioned link for contact
information) with any circumstances that affect your ability to meet
this deadline.  We are already working with a number of individuals
who have requested extensions.

Thank you and looking forward to an incredible 2012 Conference!

Sincerely,
Robert L. Howard, Jr.
Chair, 2012 NSBE Aerospace Systems Conference
?The Sky is Not the Limit; It?s Where We Begin?
http://www.nsbe-asc2012.org